martedì 27 gennaio 2009
I love Birthdays!
I love b-days! They're the best parties ever to meet people and have fun..even better than New Year's Eves! In a year you can celebrate as many B-days as many friends you have! and I tell you something, what's even better is being in Norway in the socalled Moholt Studentby and crashing in as many b-day celebrations as you can (the right word to use here would be "party crasher",inspired by the movie "Wedding crashers", so funny! ), preferably one per day, but if you can't help it, 2/3 would be the perfect deal not to draw too much attention to yours
elf =). Unless you're really drunk, you'll manage not to be noticed and at the same time meet as many people as a Moholt appartment can contain..I guess 100! I always have such a great time preparing something special for friends becoming older..baking biscuits, cakes...wrapping gifts in funny ways...dressing up... Why? because I love B-days!
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento